DC – 50 MBd OptoLock® and LC Transceiver
DC to 50 MBd Data Rate now available in plugless OptoLock® package.
The Firecomms DC-50 MBd OptoLock® transceiver consists of a highly reliable Resonant Cavity Light Emitting Diode (RCLED) with an integrated driver IC as a visible optical transmitter and a receiver with a fully integrated photodiode and receiver IC. They are housed in Firecomms patented OptoLock® for fast simple termination of Plastic Optic Fiber (POF). They are capable of delivering 50 Mbps digital signals over fiber and operate in the temperature range of -40 ⁰C to +85 ⁰C. The device can operate from 5 V or 3.3 V DC power supply rails and can tolerate +/-10 % supply variation.
- Visible RCLED at red wavelength (650 nm)
- Optimized for data transmission from DC to 50 MBd
- Industrial temperature range -40 ⁰C to +85 ⁰C
- Push Pull TTL Compatible CMOS output
- Dual 5 V and 3.3 V power supply with +/- 10 % supply rail tolerance
- RoHS compliant and flame retardant
- (UL 94 V-0) connector housings
- Ultra-low pulse width distortion to limit pulse distortion from burst mode data