The EM1000 is a full-featured Tibbo BASIC/C-programmable IoT Module with Ethernet, as well as optional Wi-Fi* and GPRS** connectivity. The EM1000 has four UARTs.
The device's capabilities are further enhanced by the onboard flash memory with hardened fault-tolerant file system, as well as the EEPROM and RTC. The RTC backup supercapacitor can be installed on the module ("-S" ordering option) or connected externally.
The EM1000 has 54 general-purpose I/O lines and can control an externally attached LCD, keypad, buzzer, card readers, serial devices, and other circuitry.
Device pins have the standard 2.54mm (100mil) pitch. This makes the module ideal for prototyping, low-volume production runs, and hobbyist projects.
Module testing and evaluation can be performed with our EM1000TEV and EM1000EV kits. The EM1001 board, a close relative of the EM1000, is also a very convenient testing option.
The EM1000 may be uploaded with a fully functional serial-over-IP (SoI) application that turns the EM1000 into a powerful serial over IP (SoI) device, a.k.a. the Ethernet converter.
- High-performance CPU (T1000)
- 10/100 Base-T Ethernet port(no RJ45/magnetics)
- Optional GPRS connectivity(requires an external modem)
- 4 UARTs support serial, Wiegand, and clock/data streams
- 4 synchronous serial ports with SPI and I2C modes
- 54 general-purpose I/O lines
- Supports externally connected LCDs and OLEDs
- Supports external matrix and binary output keypads
- Can drive an externally connected buzzer
- Onboard RTC (optional backup supercapacitor)
- 1MB ﬂash disk for TiOS, application code, and file system
- 2048-byte EEPROM
- 3.3V power
- Prototyping-friendly 2.54mm (100mil) pin pitch